Monday, May 6, 2013

Healthy Cravings! Stay away extra prego pounds!

So I am on the prowl for easy ways to watch that extra 10lbs from packing on this pregnancy.  So instead of having a doughnut like last time, I have turned to my It Works ProFit protein.  It is safe to use during pregnancy and can be mixed with water or milk but also I have so many recipes for yummy ideas to make guilt free smoothies or even brownies.





How It Works! ProFit stacks up against the rest?



Yummy Guilt-Free Recipes using It Works! ProFit Protein

I love Peanut butter and bananas and this smoothie is to die for and so filling you will be full for hours....whether you are like me looking for something to keep you from shoving cookies down your throat or as a meal replacement you will be completely satisfied. Not only that, you will be consuming something guilt-free with no regrets after.



How about Breakfast smoothie with some berries??



Or even some Guilt-Free Brownies!!


 www.itworksbodywrapsaz.com



Another great weight loss or healthy eating habits tool and I serve it at my Wrap parties! 

Detox Water

Boost metabolism naturally with this zero-calorie detox drink: Day Spa Apple Cinnamon Water: 0 Calories. Put down the diet sodas and crystal light and try this out for a week. You will drop weight and have extra energy.

It is really yummy and all of the clients at my wrap parties love this being served since it is encouraged to drink at least two 8oz glasses of water while wearing the Ultimate body wraps for 45 minutes.  It gives the boring water a little twist.  

 Other recipes I have done cucumber and lemon. 


I found this detox water which is Apple and cinnamon flavor  at Excellent-Eats.com

http://excellent-eats.com/2012/12/28/boost-metabolism-naturally-with-this-zero-calorie-detox-drink-day-spa-apple-cinnamon-water-0-calories-put-down-the-diet-sodas-and-crystal-light-and-try-this-out-for-a-week-you-will-drop-weight-and/


No comments:

Post a Comment